Wilson Pro Staff 97 V13.0 - 315g Unstrung
The Pro Staff 97 V13.0 is a lighter version than the racket Federer uses – so is much easier to swing – but still with solid feel.
User benefits: Control – Stability
The Wilson Pro Staff 97 racket is a combination of power and precision in a very unique design.
With a weight of 315g and a balance of 31cm, the Pro Staff 97 will allow powerful players to hit the ball hard and still be accurate.
The 626cm² headsize and thin frame made of graphite will enhance control and deliver a great playing experience.
The 16×19 string pattern is relatively open for increased spin.
Player Type :
– Powerful, technically advanced players looking for a racket that offers control.
– Braided Graphite: Kevlar and graphite frame construction limits vibrations and enhances playing comfort and ball control.
– Braid 45: arrangement of kevlar fibers at 45 degrees to make them breathe in order to improve stability and the sensations at play.
– String Mapping: increasing string density to improve accuracy and feel.
– Ergo End Cap: Grip end voluntarily enlarged for better ergonomics