Babolat 102433 EVO Drive Tour 285g
We have run out of stock for this item.
Enjoying the self-improvement challenge of tennis. Check out the EVO Drive. Whether you want to have fun with friends or want to see how far you can take your game (why not both?!), this affordable performance racket provides easy power and comfort as you enjoy tennis and reach your full potential.
If you want easy power and comfort but prefer a heavier racket for increased stability, you’ll enjoy the EVO Drive Tour.
– . Thanks to its new lay-up, 16/19 string pattern and its 102 sq. in. headsize, you will be able to hit powerful strokes as never before.
– You can’t stand vibrations in your arm or an unpleasant sound when you hit the ball? problem solved! we want you to experience this new softer feel on every shot this racket provides thanks to its swx evo feel technology, a thin layer of high damping viscoelastic material that absorbs vibrations and shock at impact.
SWX Evo Feel:
– Used in the aerospace industry, the advanced SMAC technology with increased dampening properties is located in three key areas of the racket and provides amazing comfort on every shot.
– Elliptical frame structure with optimal resistance and overall rigidity for phenomenal power.
– The first and most effective frame-string interaction system that provides a longer ball and string contact time for greater control and comfort.
– Head size: 102 in²
– Length: 27 in
– Weight (unstrung): 285 g
– Balance (unstrung): 320 mm
– Stringing Pattern: 16/19
– Stiffness (RA): 70
– Section: 23-26-23
– Composition: Graphite
– Tension Recommended: 23-25 Kg